A Modern Farmhouse Bathroom Remodel on a budget packed with simple DIY’s that won’t break the bank!
I asked you guys on Instagram what you wanted to see next on the blog and you all said our spare Bathroom Remodel on a Budget. So I hope your as excited as me to be sharing this reveal. It only took me 6 months to finish everything & photograph it!
Not only did I take pictures but at the end of this post I have posted a video that I produced to show you the space better!
A little back story on this bathroom, it acts as our spare bathroom for our guests & is the main bathroom that our girls use. So I needed something functional but yet stylish and inviting for our guests.
Here are some before pictures that I took right before doing this remodel.
Scary right?! We had previously taken down the builder grade cabinet that was above the toilet. It was great storage but it was so big and bulky that it made the room seem so small.
Now here is the AFTER! Taking down the cabinet opened up the space and made it feel a lot more bigger.
Down below I have provided all of the materials we used for this makeover. All and all we didn’t spend much and to show you making little changes. Like removing the cabinet or painting the vanity makes a huge difference.
[AFFILIATE LINKS ARE PROVIDED BELOW FOR CONVENIENCE. FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE MY DISCLOSURE HERE.]
- WALL PAINT- Sherwin Williams Sea Salt
- TRIM PAINT- Sherwin Williams Alabaster
- VANITY PAINT COLOR– Rust-Oleum Chalked Paint Aged Gray
- LIGHT FIXTURE- Home Depot
- TOILET PAPER HOLDER- Lowe’s
- ROUND MIRROR– Hobby Lobby 50% off
- FAUCET- Lowe’s
- BLACK WIRE BASKET– Target
- SOAP DISPENSER- Ikea
- RUG– Target
- PEEL AND STICK TILE UNDER SINK– Tic Tac Tiles [CLICK HERE to see how I applied them]
- FABRIC BASKETS– Target
- WOVEN PLASTIC BASKET- TJ Maxx [HERE is one very similar for the same price I got mine]
- FAUX PLANT & TIN BUCKET- Both from Ikea
- PICTURE FRAME– Target
- TOWEL HOOKS- Hobby Lobby 50% off [HERE is pretty much the same ones for cheaper and it comes with way more]
- SHELF BRACKETS- Lowe’s [I wish I would have bought THESE to save money & time]
- SPRAY PAINT [for shelf brackets]- Krylon Chalkboard Paint
- WOOD SHELVES- Lowe’s
- WOOD STAIN- Minwax Provincial + Minwax Weathered Oak
There you have it! If you have any questions about anything you can leave a comment down below or head to my INSTAGRAM and direct message me or leave me a comment there.
Don’t forget to watch the video up above if you haven’t already to see more of this remodel. Also if you want to see more of my projects in real time, follow me on Instagram because I always try to show them in my stories as I do them!